Lasting 12 to 15 months, the Advanced Masters-Mastère Spécialisé® is a degree accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE), which allows you to develop a specialization and to acquire a second set of skills. Our programs entail a minimum 350 hours of classes (theoretical and practical), together with the writing of a professional dissertation for public presentation and defense. Each MS is conceived as a response to the real and specific needs of companies. Whether part-time or full-time, our programs can be followed by young graduates wishing to specialize, or by more experienced people as part of a lifelong learning program.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO THE ADVANCED MASTERS (MS) PROGRAM
PROFILES AND LEVELS REQUIRED
- Degree from an engineering school approved by the CTI (engineering qualifications commission)
- Degree from a management school approved by the CEFDG (management programs and qualifications assessment commission) to issue a Masters level qualification
- Post Bachelors university degree or equivalent (DEA, DESS, Masters...) or professional qualification consistent with France’s Bac+5 level (five years of higher education)
- Holders of a qualification listed in RNCP Level 1 (national register of professional qualifications)
- Students who have completed a first-year Masters (M1) or Bac + 4 program and in addition can demonstrate three years of work experience
- Foreigners with qualifications equivalent to the French qualifications listed above
- Some applicants who do not meet these criteria may be admitted on exceptional grounds. Depending on the programs, scientific, linguistic, and/or technical knowledge may be required.
WHAT IS THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS?
Admission is generally a two-stage process:
- Application form: the candidate downloads the application from the website and submits it to the MS faculty team.
- If the application is accepted, the candidate is invited for an oral interview, where the appropriateness of the program is assessed in relation to his or her academic and/or professional profile, and career aspirations.
► For more information, check out the Advanced Masters-Mastère Spécialisé® pages