The program is 16 months long and is an «Executive» Part-time course (one week a month during 11 months plus the professional thesis).
It includes 350 hours of teaching, a thesis and a viva.
The professional thesis can address one of the following types of subjects:
1) a business subject (for companies),
2) an entrepreneurship / star-tup project or,
3) a research subject.
The fee for the program includes:
- An access to digital fabrication machines (CNC, lasercut, 3D printers) in the school makerspace
- A student co-working membership at École des Ponts ParisTech
• Justin Dirrenberger (Engineer, Associate Professor at CNAM) - View Bio
• Cyril Douthe (Engineer, Associate Professor Ecole des Ponts ParisTech)
• Andrea Graziano (Architect and Computational designer, Co-founder of Co-de-iT) - View Bio • Romain Mesnil (Engineer, PhD student at École des Ponts Paris Tech) - View Bio • Sébastien Perrault (Designer, Engineer, Entrepreneur) - View Bio • Tristan Gobin (Architect and co-founder HAL robotics) of HAL robotics
The program will be entirely taught in English
350 h of lectures – Thesis
75 ECTS (30 ECTS for the thesis, 45 ECTS for the modules)
* European Credit Transfer System