This 15-month course offers engineers, whether new graduates or experienced practitioners, a multidisciplinary, in-depth grounding in civil engineering in general, and advanced structural calculus in particular.
- A professorial body of international repute, made up of leading practitioners, which guarantees costant contact with the big actors in the construction sector
- A program based on the set of technical standards developed at European level (Eurocodes)
- Access to the dynamic network of École des Ponts ParisTech alumni
Responsible positions in France and abroad within:
- engineering departments and design departments in big corporations;
- the construction departments of big companies.
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
This Advanced Masters | Mastère Spécialisé® in European Civil Engineering is entirely taught through French.
For more information and to apply, please visit our French website