Logistics has become one of the key factors of business competitiveness, key both to cost management and service quality. The new methods of organizing firms (outsourcing, networking, collaboration) have prompted a growing number of companies to define their global business in terms of physical and information flows, all of which have to be anticipated and managed. The Logistics Systems Engineering and Management program provides the keys for tackling these challenges.
Are you an engineer or executive in the logistics sector? This Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé® will give you an overview of logistical systems, while including the technical and managerial aspects. The MS IMSL is designed to help you prepare for the design of strategic and operational solutions relating to the logistical organization of companies, warehouses, or logistics sites.
- Based on a close synergy between the professional world and a network of French schools;
- Compatible with continued employment (alternating work and study);
- Program includes visits to logistics sites;
- Teaching team equally drawn from the academic and professional worlds;
- Provides access to the dynamic networks of graduates from the MS and School alumni;
- Covers three types of skills: management, conception, flow management
The Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé® offers access to positions of responsibility in:
- Maritime and port operators;
- Airline companies;
- The rail industry;
- Overland freight operators;
- Transportation engineering design offices;
- Courier and parcel delivery firms.
Positions open to holders of the MS IMSL include:
- Director of logistics site(s) (warehouses or platforms)
- Director of logistics projects
- Logistics consultant
- Head of logistics operations
- Project manager (logistical methods or studies)
- Procurement and supply manager
- Head of logistics information system
- Maintenance head of a logistics platform