Profile and level required
The admission conditions are those of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles: applicants must hold either a two-year Masters degree or a one-year Masters degree plus at least three years’ professional experience.
Applicants with other professional backgrounds may be accepted by special arrangement.
Selection panel based on application form (available online) and interview.
To apply, please click here to visit the French website of the Mastère Spécialisé® - Advanced Master
- €13,500 for individuals.
- €16,000: partner organization or company.
- €16,500: corporate rate.
Current fees, open to modification
FUNDING THE PROGRAM
- The MS is RNCP registered (national directory of professional certifications), with the title “International expert in rail and urban transit systems”, level 1, code 26830.
- 3 excellence scolarship of €6,000. A few opportunities for "professionalisation" contracts.
- For more information please contact Françoise Manderscheid, the Director of the program
- École des Ponts ParisTech has so-called “referenceable” status in “datadock”. This status means that it can be included in the reference catalogues of the bodies that fund professional training and can therefore receive match or public funding.
Find out more
Photo of the 2017/2018 Prom