Anticipating and managing the impact of digital technology on transportation A new high-quality program, unique in France, run by two engineering schools specializing in transportation and digital technology: Télécom ParisTech and École des Ponts ParisTech.
Digital technologies are to be found everywhere in all forms of mobility. Travelers have access to solutions that are both simple and powerful, and more and more innovative services, to organize their journeys. On the supply side, customer relations, operations, maintenance, and investment planning have been profoundly transformed. New practices made possible by autonomous vehicles, car sharing, and ridesharing, now pose big challenges to mobility patterns and are transforming value chains and business models in the sector.
The Advanced Master is accredited by French Conférence des Grandes Écoles and is a member from the France Mobilités French Mobiity Community.
The Advanced Master - Mastère Spécialisé® in Smart Mobility proposes a high-level technical and managerial program, which notably tackles:
- The organization of mobility systems,
- Transportation systems,
- The possibilities opened up by information processing,
- The design and management of mobility services.
The Smart Mobility Mastère Spécialisé® is a high-level technical and managerial program which specifically covers mobility systems organization, transportation systems, opportunities created by digital technology and the design and management of mobility services.
Two schools combined to cover two areas of expertise
Télécom ParisTech will provide the IT and telecommunications parts of the courses in Information Technology, Data Science, CRM and Cyber Security, among others. A leading graduate school in digital technology, its teaching and research cover all disciplines of information and communication science and technology.
L’École des Ponts ParisTech will provide the teaching for mobility, particularly with regard to transport system organization, infrastructure and transportation system engineering and territorial management, the economics and services of mobility, traffic management, and logistics management.
► Each course will involve researchers from both graduate schools and expert professionals.
- Teaching based on numerous case studies and extensive input from specialists.
- A teaching team combining teachers and researchers from both schools – to teach the most advanced theories and practices – and working professionals – to stay in contact with the needs and applications of companies.
- Numerous contacts with companies, through projects on real-world data, tradeshows…
- Group-based discussion and analysis.
- The upcoming support of a club of founding partners: including RENAULT, the Île-de-France Region, Setec, and SNCF.
Wide-ranging career opportunities at the heart of the digital transformation occurring in transportation
The program is at the meeting-point of two professional worlds: on the one hand the mobility professions, with a view to engaging in the great digital transformation that is currently under way; on the other hand the digital technology sector, with a view to gaining a broad overview of transportation systems, and the related processes and professions.
- Project Manager for new mobility services
- “Digital Transition” Project Manager in the transportation sector
- Technical Services Manager
- “Transportation Services” Designer and Developer, Solutions Architect
- Transportation System Designer or Planner
- Mobility Information Systems Manager
Who are the potential employers?
- Local authorities and transportation authorities
- Mobility services providers
- perators of passenger and freight services and infrastructure
- Engineering and consulting firms
- Digital industry: IT service companies, software publishers, computer manufacturers, telecoms operators and parts manufacturers ...
- Innovative digital start-ups involved in modernizing transportation