The Ponts Incubator is one of the 23 acceleration programmes partnered with Station F. An architectural masterpiece designed by the Ponts et Chaussées engineer Eugène Freyssinet, this former freight station was converted by the architect Jean-Michel Wilmotte into a veritable cathedral of entrepreneurship, housing 1000 start-ups and 3000 entrepreneurs.
Our incubation programme includes:
- rents funded by Ponts Alumni by Ponts Alumni,
- personalised coaching by members of its “Start-ups” group, consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and investors,
- special access to École des Ponts ParisTech’s courses in entrepreneurship and innovation,
- free services provided by legal and tax experts,
- access to the School’s laboratories with the potential for codevelopment…
- link with the School’s disciplines: civil and structural engineering / mechanical engineering and materials science / industrial engineering / applied mathematics and computer science / economics, management, finance.
- very high growth potential,
- profile of the leadership team, at least one of whom must be a student or graduate of École des Ponts ParisTech.