This website is the official website of Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (legal name: Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussées).
- Publication Director: Sophie Mougard, Head of École nationale des ponts et chaussées.
- Editorial responsibility, design, coordination: Communication Department, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech.
- Technical responsibility: Information Systems Division, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Website hosted by: Information Systems Division, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Consultancy, development, and graphic design: Les Comptoirs du Multimédia / Communication Department, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech.
- Photographic production : Communication Department, École des Ponts ParisTech / David Delaporte - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech / Siavash Ghabezloo - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech. Home Recherche: © Arnaud Buissou - Terra / © Sylvain Giguet - Terra
- Content development: Communication Department, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech.
Data protection law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978
In accordance with Article 34 of the Data Protection Law, you have the right to access information relating to you. If you would like this information to be modified or deleted, contact:
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
6 et 8 avenue Blaise Pascal
Cité Descartes Champs sur Marne
F-77455 Marne la Vallée cedex 2 - France
The resulting files will never be sent to third parties and will never be used for commercial purposes.
Any exploitation for commercial purposes is forbidden.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.122-5 paragraph 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code, these documents may only be copied or reproduced for strictly private use by the person copying, and may not be employed by any organization or collective entity.
All requests for permission to use the textual or graphic content of this website must be addressed to the director of the publication.
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech and its teams may not be held liable for the information disseminated here.
Ecole des Ponts ParisTech cannot guarantee that the information on the website is complete, accurate, free of error, and up-to-date. It nevertheless makes every effort to conduct regular updates and checks on its accuracy.