With the idea of meeting a general desire in industry and government to promote more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient systems of mobility, the Renault Foundation and ParisTech have joined forces to create the Masters degree in “Mobility and Electric Vehicles”.
The Masters program in “Mobility and Electric Vehicles” is delivered by 4 French Grandes Écoles:
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- ENSTA ParisTech
- Mines ParisTech
- École des Ponts ParisTech
The objective of the Masters program in “Mobility and Electric Vehicles” is to train engineers in the technologies needed to design the vehicles of the future, to teach them to widen the scope of their knowledge with a global approach to electrified traction systems.
These questions are tackled from several perspectives:
- The understanding of mobility needs;
- Sustainable responses possible from a technical, behavioral and organizational point of view;
- In-depth technical knowledge of the following aspects:
- Vehicle energy sources
- Electrical and mechanical architecture
- Command and control of vehicles in their ecosystem
- A program directly linked with the needs of tomorrow’s automotive sector.
- Support of the leading industrial partners in the sector.
- Provides entry into high-level managerial positions in France and abroad.
This Masters program provides access to careers abroad or in France in national/international companies or organizations focusing on the design and production of Electric/Hybrid Vehicles and on the development of the infrastructures associated with their use.