The School Learning Centre provides 5 project spaces for students and researchers. With space for 4 to 10 people, these rooms are available during the opening hours of the Learning Centre des Ponts. These rooms will not be available during refurbishment between May 2 and October 20, 2017. For more information, go to the “Learning Centre” page.
Making a reservation
- You can reserve directly at the Learning Centre reception, or online with your domain account email@example.com at https://gestion-salles.enpc.fr
For a tutorial on how to reserve a room, go to: http://bit.ly/tutoResaEspaces
- Reservations can be made up to 1 month in advance
- You can reserve up to 12 hours per week
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email
- Reservation of the Le bocal and Coussy project spaces is subject to approval
- Plan your group working sessions in advance
- Cancel your reservation if not needed
- Check in at the Learning Centre reception before going to the project rooms
- If you are more than 20 minutes late, the project room will be released for reservation
- Take care of these spaces, they are yours!