- The brand name is “École des Ponts ParisTech” .
- It must be used in all cases, with the exception of legal contexts where the School’s official name remains “École nationale des ponts et chaussées” (with no capitals on “ponts” and “chaussées”), notably in professional titles, such as “École nationale des ponts et chaussées engineer”, qualifications, contractual documents, or address blocks.
- The “É” is written with an acute accent (keys ALT+144). Uppercase is used for the P in “Ponts” and in the P and T of “ParisTech”, which is written as one word: École des Ponts ParisTech.
In all cases, the size of the logos must be adjusted in your document, depending on the software you are using.
The colors of the logo are as follows:
- Blue: Pantone 3125C
- Grey of the triangle : 40%
- Grey of "Paris" : 60%
- Grey of "Tech" : 100%
- Download in EPS (TIFF 8 bits) four-color (CMJN) format for use at high resolution or four-color printing (600 dpi)
- Download in JPG three-color (RVB) format for high-definition digital printing (300 dpi)
- Download in JPG four-color (CMYK) format for high-definition digital printing (600 dpi)
- Download in JPG three-color (RGB) format for screen presentation (72 dpi)
- Download in JPG three-color (RGB) small format for inclusion in office software or on-screen documents (72 dpi)
- Download in GIF transparent (8 bit indexed colors) format for reversed HTML (72 dpi)
- Download in PNG transparent (RGB) format for reversed screen pages (PPT, PDF, etc.) (72 dpi)
► Black-and-white logos
- Download in EPS (vectorial) version for high-definition printing
- Download in three-color JPEG (RGB) for any low-definition use
- Download in JPG four-color (CMYK) for any other high-definition use (600 dpi)
Updated: November 2016