- A study programme, established, endorsed
and recognised officially for equivalence by your home University, must
|Regulations of the Language Training department (the “DFL”)|
|- The pre-sessional intensive French course
(the “SPEIF”) is compulsory, unless you are exempted by the
- 6 ECTS in French by semester (i.e. 2 modules) are compulsory.
- As a result of the placement test held at the beginning of the academic year, and your level in the language, the number of modules required in French may be increased or decreased.
- In agreement with the French Section and depending on space available, you may register in other language courses offered by the DFL.
|Registration and tuition fees|
| Registration fees are to be paid to your home
Tuition fees are to be paid to École des Ponts (unless special agreement) and they give you access to course books and course material.
Compulsory modules are validated with a minimum grade of 10/20.
Elective modules are validated with a minimum grade of 8/20.
The year of study is validated with an average minimum grade of 12/20.
|Rights of access|
You have right of access to:
- The School Library and computer facilities (Internet, etc.).
- All the clubs and events organised by the Students’ Office and the Sports’ Club (subscription: 45 €).
- Course books and other course material.
- The School canteen at the student tarif.
- The School buildings at week end and public holidays.
You do not have right of access to:
Moreover, you do not have accommodation priority (unless special agreement). Accommodation in Halls of residence at Cité Descartes or the Maison des Mines in Paris is possible only if there are spare rooms. Consequently, you should contact the other University Halls of Residence and/or estate agencies very early on to reserve accommodation.
|On leaving the School, you will be furnished with your École des Ponts academic record. This includes the list of the courses in which you were registered, the grades obtained with their ECTS equivalence, and a certificate of French.|
|All rights reserved / Last modified July 2006|