- Access to all the skills, partner networks and equipment of the research unit,
- Academic excellence,
- Application of results and negotiation of intellectual property,
- Possibility of a label awarded by the ADVANCITY innovation cluster,
- Attractive tax advantages (research and development tax credit)
Research partnerships are a natural way of working for the laboratories of École des Ponts ParisTech, whose remit is both to produce new knowledge of the highest academic caliber and to remain close to the needs of economic sectors and help them to develop new skills and innovations.
This partnership-based research can take different forms, such as
- A framework collaboration agreement,
- A research contract,
- A CIFRE agreement,
- A collaborative project (ANR, PCRD, FUI).