The facilities of PEPITE (Student Centre for Innovation, Transfer and Entrepreneurship) 3EF are intended for all students of Paris-Est, whatever their start-up project.
The purpose of this new status, introduced in September 2014, is to assist students in setting up or taking over a business during their degree programme by providing specific support and timetable adjustments .
Conditions of access:
Student-entrepreneur status is primarily for students aged under 28, the age ceiling for student status. It gives entitlement to the following services:
- Support from 2 tutors (one faculty member + one external tutor).
- Access to a co-working area where student-entrepreneurs can network.
- For students with this status still in education (registered for a national degree): working on the project rather than the internship or the final year assignment.
- Access to a CAPE: a business project support contract with a partner structure such as a business incubator, so that the student can test their business (intial invoices) without having to set up a legal structure.
- For young graduates aged under 28 (who have finished studying): retaining student status.
Student-Entrepreneur Degree (D2E)
The content of the degree programme favours learning through action, is based on digital teaching resources and includes joint supervision for the project initiator by teachers and professionals, with coaching/mentoring provided by the support partners.
Conditions of access:
- Possession of student-entrepreneur status.
- Registration is compulsory for young graduates aged under 28 wishing to acquire student-entrepreneur status.
- Registration is recommended for students in mid-curriculum wishing to benefit from course adjustments (ETCS...).
Rights of holders of the student-entrepreneur degree
In addition to those arising from the status of student-entrepreneur:
- Adjustments to coursework (as with top-level sports performers).
- Recognition of the programme content in the form of ECTS in the student’s national degree program.
- Scholarships based on social criteria.
- For young graduates (who have finished studying): retaining student status.
- Distance and in situ learning.
- Support from 2 tutors (1 faculty member + 1 practitioner).
- Project tracking and support for a minimum of 3 years after the degree to monitor progress.
Contact: Hassane Akka