Le Learning centre des Ponts est ouvert à tout public du lundi au mercredi, de 9h à 22h et du jeudi au vendredi, de 9h à 20h jusqu'au 28 avril 2017. L'emprunt des documents est réservé aux membres de l'École et à ses partenaires. La consultation sur place est ouverte à tous. Le Learning centre des Ponts fermera ses portes du 2 mai au 20 octobre 2017 pour travaux.
Closed for refurbishment from May 2 to October 20, 2017
The Learning Centre is being upgraded to provide a better service, and will be closed for refurbishment from May 2 to October 20, 2017.
We therefore advise all students, teachers, and researchers at the School to borrow twice as many documents during the period of closure (i.e. 20 documents per student and 30 documents per teacher/researcher). This is called the “refurbishment loan”.
The service will continue during the refurbishment work
Students, teachers, and researchers at the School will continue to have access to documentary resources and personalized services throughout the period of refurbishment.
Access to documentary resources
- a library counter is open in M101 (Maupertuis Wing, 1st floor) every day from 11 AM to 2 PM, starting from May 15. Students will be able to borrow a selection of manuals and reference books, and will have access to computer terminals for electronic resources
- 12,000 e-books and 15,000 scientific journals can be accessed remotely via the “Electronic resources“ section of the document portal or via the Researcher page
- 1000 documents from the legacy collection can be accessed on the Digital legacy library
- documents from the collection and archives can still be consulted by appointment, despite the closure.
- To access documents from the collection, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and go to the “History & Heritage” page.
- For archives, contact: email@example.com and go to the “Archives” page.
Guide & conseils
Guidance & Advice
- a chat service with instant answers to your questions is available on the document portal and the Researcher page
- personalized assistance is provided by the relevant archivists in the faculty departments and the laboratories:
GCC, GMM : firstname.lastname@example.org
1A, IMI, SEGF, DFL et MBA : email@example.com
VET, SHS : firstname.lastname@example.org
GI, d.school : email@example.com
Masters et mastères : firstname.lastname@example.org
LEESU, CEREA, CIRED, HM&CO : email@example.com
CERMICS, Navier, LIGM : firstname.lastname@example.org
LVMT, Latts, LHSV : email@example.com
To find out more
- about the partner libraries on the campus, go to the Hours & Contacts page
- about the refurbishment work, you can follow us on twitter, @BibdesPonts, and on Pinterest, BibdesPonts.
- about the project itself and the application of the design thinking approach: http://www.enpc.fr/dlib-0
without service interruption
2000 student assignments