Mastère Spécialisé® accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles
Meet us on stand F at Forum des Métiers de l'Immobilier, on Thursday the 21st of February, Paris
The Mastère Spécialisé® - Advanced Master in "Infrastructure Project Finance" is a fast-track and multi-disciplinary program fulfilling a high demand of professionals in the Project Finance Market.
The objectives of the Infrastructure Project Finance IPF program is to provide students with multidisciplinary knowledge on different areas of expertise of engineering, finance, and law applied to complex infrastructure projects finance.
With a curriculum based on real case studies and classes provided by professionals with significant experience in the subject, the master acts as a fast-track program to a successful career in infrastructure finance and investment.
The strengths of the course are:
- Diverse student population reflecting multiple cultures and disciplines.
- This corresponds to the current demand of future employers seeking teams that are multicultural and multidisciplinary.
- Diversity of courses taught by prestigious Academics and Professionals.
- This model allows students to acquire critical thinking and risk analysis abilities.
- Global work opportunities for students: Following graduation, 30% of the participants will work abroad.
- The courses will be taught entirely in English
- Collaboration with American universities will be developed in the near future to provide the opportunity for dual degree diplomas. Similar collaborations with other universities around the world are also being considered.
Students will develop the abilities required to integrate the different areas of expertise of infrastructure project finance combining engineering, construction, operations, financing, guaranties, insurance and legal practices
Students will learn to negotiate within the constraints of the different stakeholders involved in a project.
Students will acquire the knowledge necessary to develop appropriate term sheets for construction & operations, financing, and contractual & legal aspects of a project.
The skills acquired will enable participants to work in Europe and abroad in :
- Construction industry
- Finance institutions and rating agencies
- Insurance companies
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Audit firms
- Law firms
- Public sector institutions
The program is accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles