Mastère Spécialisé® accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles
The program is 12 months in duration and includes 360 hours of lectures, divided into 16 modules and a professional assignment of a minimum of 5 months, and an applied research thesis.
Introduction to Project Finance
• Fundamentals of corporate finance
• Basic mathematical and modeling skills
• Spreadsheet skills for modeling
• Conferences on economic sectors
• Conferences on the principals and stakeholders
• Essentials of Project Management
• Tax, accounting and legal issues
• Hedging instruments
• Leasing & Structured finance
• Leadership, Management & Communication skills
• Negotiating in a multicultural environment
• Compliance, CSR and Ethics
Application to industrial sectors
• Financing energy projects
• Financing innovation and venture capital
• Financing real estate projects
• Financing acquisitions
• Financing Data Centers, Ports and Airports
1 Study Trip to London
Project case simulation
Professional Assignment and Thesis: 5 months
Courses are scheduled on Wednesday afternoon and evening, all day Thursday and Friday, and on Saturday morning from the 2ndweek of September until the last week of January.
There will be a break between Christmas and New Year, and the beginning of November.
The split-week schedule format of the program allows participants to work at an internship or professional activity or to take advantage of work opportunities during the academic semester.
Professional integration and thesis (30 credits)
Students spend a minimum of 5 months in a professional environment (industrial corporation, bank, consulting firm, etc.) to apply the concepts learned and produce a report demonstrating a precise link between concepts and context.
The professional thesis reports will be presented in front of an academic panel. Students will write an applied research paper utilizing the theoretical background they have received and developing it with an issue relevant to the financial engineering world.